Welcome to Rocky Mountain Solo FORUMS Off Topic Looking for IT Employment

Welcome to Rocky Mountain Solo FORUMS Off Topic Looking for IT Employment

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone,

I’m creating this thread because I wanted to reach out and see if anyone who is working in the IT industry knows of any entry level employment opportunities. Let me provide some background info on myself. I worked almost 10 years in the correctional industry. After carefully thinking of my future I decided to make a change. I last worked in July 2017. I took some time off. In January 2018 after speaking with Suraj and another friend, I decided that the IT field really appeals me. I decided to look at what is needed to move into the industry. In January I began studying for my CompTIA A+ certification. I received my certification on January 30, 2018. I’m currently job searching, but I am not having any luck with scoring an interview.

I’m highly motivated to learn more and get experience. I’m currently studying for CompTIA Network + and CompTIA Security +. If you know of any opportunities or can provide feedback on the best way to transition I would greatly appreciate it. I’m seeking Help Desk and PC Support positions.

Thank you,

Matt Villescas

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.