Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome Back!

Thanks for all the hard work Randy!

Quote Originally Posted by rmvbadmin View Post
    General Autocross Discussion" (That's what happens when you have to rebuild from memory.) http://rmsolo.org/forums/forumdispla...oss-Discussion
    Well that link didn't work for me. I got the following message:
    vBulletin Message

MikeSquared, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Last edited by MikeSquared; 04-18-2017 at 10:07.
    Coach Mike
    '04 Audi Allroad
    Team Blackout

General Autocross Discussion" (That's what happens when you have to rebuild from memory.) http://rmsolo.org/forums/forumdispla...oss-Discussion
    Also I don't see the Street Survival or Team Autocross forums. If those exist, do they have restricted access (like the cheifs' forum)? Or is my account only 1/2 activated? Or is it a bug?
    Coach Mike
    '04 Audi Allroad
    Team Blackout

Quote Originally Posted by LoCore View Post
    Thanks for all the hard work Randy!
    I second that!
    Coach Mike
    '04 Audi Allroad
    Team Blackout

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSquared View Post
    Also I don't see the Street Survival or Team Autocross forums. If those exist, do they have restricted access (like the cheifs' forum)? Or is my account only 1/2 activated? Or is it a bug?
    I've added a forum for Street Survival. There is probably a discussion that needs to be had about Team Autocross. Not about whether or not we're going to do it, but about HOW we're going to do it. In previous years, the results were pulled from a results database that no longer exists. (Another thing on my list.) Team Autocross has never been *officially* supported by RMSolo - it's a member-based side competition.

I'm open to suggestions.
    53 FSP
    RatHammer Motorsports
    How do you find a porcupine in the dark?

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Hickman View Post
    I've added a forum for Street Survival. There is probably a discussion that needs to be had about Team Autocross. Not about whether or not we're going to do it, but about HOW we're going to do it. In previous years, the results were pulled from a results database that no longer exists. (Another thing on my list.) Team Autocross has never been *officially* supported by RMSolo - it's a member-based side competition.

I'm open to suggestions.
    Randy,

I started a new thread in the General forum -> http://rmsolo.org/forums/showthread....ss&p=59#post59 for Team Autocross discussion (until there is a Team Autocross forum). Feel free to move it if necessary or into the Team Autocross forum once it is added back.
    Coach Mike
    '04 Audi Allroad
    Team Blackout

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeSquared View Post
    Randy,

I started a new thread in the General forum -> http://rmsolo.org/forums/showthread....ss&p=59#post59 for Team Autocross discussion (until there is a Team Autocross forum). Feel free to move it if necessary or into the Team Autocross forum once it is added back.
    Forum created and thread moved.

Forum created and thread moved.
    I just realized that we are missing the "Bench Racing" forum...
    Coach Mike
    '04 Audi Allroad
    Team Blackout

Good work Randy