Thread: Reserved Number Change in MSR!??!?!?!?

Reserved Number Change in MSR!??!?!?!?

Figure I'll ask on here before i email randy directly How do i change a reserved number in MSR? Some how Jenny was reserved as 144 in W not 44. I found this out yesterday when they yelled at me to put ones on the car. I tried to change it this morning and can not find a way to change a reserved number.

Thank you
    44 SSM
    Lucky Kitty Racing
    Chief of Tear Down COR

Emily is having problems with this too.

I recently changed numbers - had to have Randy take care of it (thanks Randy!).

I'll look at it - might be helpful if you emailed me - ircmannix@gmail.com - the specifics of your deal; not sure if it'll be painfully obvious or not, I'm getting familiar with MSR.

Randy is no longer web-person; Ann Criqui and I recently took over. We're starting with making the forums blend in a bit (round one is done, as you can probably see), updating the site to 2003-era, maybe 2005, and getting timing and scoring sorted out.

It'll take a bit, but the end result should be good.

Iain

Quote Originally Posted by mannix View Post
    I'll look at it - might be helpful if you emailed me - ircmannix@gmail.com - the specifics of your deal; not sure if it'll be painfully obvious or not, I'm getting familiar with MSR.

Randy is no longer web-person; Ann Criqui and I recently took over. We're starting with making the forums blend in a bit (round one is done, as you can probably see), updating the site to 2003-era, maybe 2005, and getting timing and scoring sorted out.

It'll take a bit, but the end result should be good.

Iain
    Iain, any chance of going with a color that's a bit easier on the eyes? Maybe it's just my monitor, but the red is pretty intense. Or is that something I can personalize in my settings?

Thanks!
    Brian Kelly
    25 ES
    2004 Mazdaspeed Miata

I do believe that can be arranged! We should be able to make several variants in a myriad of colors.

I'll lyk, thanks!

Iain

I aggree the red is pretty bad lol.

Iain I can email you exactly what is going on but its pretty simple. Jenny is Reserved as 144 W. I want her to be 44 W. I can not find anywhere to unreserve or reserve a number. The "Vehicle registration" shows 44.
    44 SSM
    Lucky Kitty Racing
    Chief of Tear Down COR

I have to agree on the red (odd because I usually love red), maybe a darker red would be easier on the eyes?
    Suraj Pradhan
    D Street
    What line?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Dunlap View Post
    Figure I'll ask on here before i email randy directly How do i change a reserved number in MSR? Some how Jenny was reserved as 144 in W not 44. I found this out yesterday when they yelled at me to put ones on the car. I tried to change it this morning and can not find a way to change a reserved number.

Thank you
    I was having a problem changing numbers for my grandson too. But, I went back into his registration for the event and selected "edit". It didn't affect the registration and I was able to change the number. We'll see if it holds for future events too.